Friday, July 15, 2011

What is your greatest wealth?

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?  I was and made a decision, committed to it and now just 6 months later am free of the burden of being sick and tired. Investing in your health is a huge investment in your future!  It's never too late to invest in it.  I wanted to recapture the energy and zest I once had for life when I was younger.  Are you committed to getting your health back? Are you tired of the usual medical methods of so called “recovery” through drugs and surgeries that so frequently fail to work and can have undesirable side effects?  It’s up to you to take the best possible care of yourself!   We live in a time where information is shared freely and readily available. We are living and working on a level playing field like never before. You can now make more informed decisions and make smarter choices like never before.

Your physical fitness is the basis for all other areas of excellence in life.  It's so easy to lose sight of the most important aspects of life.  We know how important relationships are in our life with family and friends.  We put a lot of energy and time into these areas because we value them.  Another key area of focus is on health.  If your health fails, you cannot provide for your family. You may not even be around to watch them grow or be there for them when they need you, or when they want to share with you in times of joy. Without your health you may not feel good about yourself. Poor health leads to feeling you're not valuable, only a “drain” on family and friends and yourself.  How do you protect your health?  For starters, simply eat a healthy diet, exercise and get adequate sleep to lower your stress, and keep a positive mental attitude.

Do you always feel tired? Unexplained Headaches and body aches that have become the norm?  Why is that  not until there is a critical breakdown in our mind and body that we come to recognize that health is the greatest wealth?  Within my blog you will find dozens of tips, articles, links, videos, news, etc. on healthy living through proper nutrition and exercise.  I enjoy sharing my thoughts with you.  By now I hope you've been getting the bigger picture.  This isn't a 10 day, 30 day or 90 day plan.  Heck it's not even a 6 month or 1 year plan.  It's about the everyday choices we each make that have an accumulative effect.  It is a lifestyle and there's no finish line.  Be the change you want to see in the world and start by taking a good long hard look in the mirror.  Where are you today with regard to your greatest wealth and where do you want to be?  Health is staring you in the face every which way you turn and you cannot escape it.  Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness. 



Someone mentioned to me recently that I had become evangelical in my new religion.  Yes, I am  very passionate and dedicated to my health.  How can I not when it has brought me so much more in life than what I had before.  My health is based on facts and evidence that's scientifically been shown to work.  There's no guess work or faith in God required for health.  Believe in yourself and believe that by doing what it takes to get and be healthy that you can also have great wealth in life.  When it comes to living an active healthy lifestyle, I am 100 percent committed to succeeding and seeing you succeed too! 

So, if you want the straight dope on fueling your body with nutritious food and what to avoid, I'm here to help and it won't cost you a penny for the free advice based on my own experience and what has worked for me.  I hope you'll follow my blog and provide me with some feedback on my posts.  I'll be catering good choices that include both dietary and lifestyle changes.  So if you could use a boost to your engine, buckle up for the ride of your life and let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment