Friday, July 1, 2011

HI NRG Exercise

If you want to improve your strength, endurance and stamina within a matter of weeks, you simply need to eat healthy and move your body!    I have noticed that over time, my workouts have dramatically improved and I am able to train with more intensity.

In the following videos I demonstrate several of the key workouts outlined in the P90X DVD's.  This particular routine is called Cardio X and consists of warm up followed by 4 workout sessions and a cool down.  It burns calories BIG TIME and leaves me feeling exhilirated!  When I started out, my shirt was dry and at the end, well, you'll see.  That's not spray on folks!!  I'm working hard and I know you are too, so let's get started. 

Note:  There's no audio, and watch for the annotation descriptions of the moves.   Click the enlarge icon in the bottom right corner of each video to watch it full screen.




Sample of Warm Up routine






Sample of Yoga X routine






Sample of Kenpo X routine






Sample of Plyometrics routine






Sample of Core Synergistics routine






Sample of Cool Down routine



If you want the straight dope on fueling your body with nutritious food and what to avoid, I'm here to help and it won't cost you a penny for the free advice based on my own experience and what has worked for me.  I hope you'll follow my blog and provide me with some feedback on my posts.  I'll be catering good choices that include both dietary and lifestyle changes.  So if you could use a boost to your engine, buckle up for the ride of your life and let's get started!

2 comments:

  1. WOW DUDE. your commitment to this shows in the level of detail you have provided in this blog. I will follow honestly because this is inspiring me to continue. Your statement about your abs being hidden is the point I am at and Its a bit frustrating. I hope you will add me as a friend as I will continue to look to your page for a bit of personal accountability. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Medic Mike for visiting and commenting on my blog. I'm glad to hear that is inspirational. But as you may have read in my blog, it takes a lot more to actually move to action. I would love to follow your progress and look forward to your amazing results! :-)

    ReplyDelete